Ive been thirsty ALOT, Im always hungry, and i pee up to 15 times a day. Could this be a sign of Dia
Kelsey Asked: Ive been thirsty ALOT, Im always hungry, and i pee up to 15 times a day. Could this be a sign of Dia
Okay, so today I went to my doctor because my mom had noticed I've been drinking and peeing non stop for the past few days. I'm always hungry, I get light headed all the time, I've been having pain where my pancreas and kidneys are located, I get headaches, I'm ALWAYS tired and even the simplest things make me tired, I get very irritated, and I haven't been loosing weight like some of the symptoms show but could it still be diabetes? The urine test came back fine, I didn't have any sugar in my urine, but my urine for like the past week has been a pale yellow to clear color. Is that normal? I had a blood test but I wont get those results until tomorrow. Also a few years ago I passed out twice out of the blue and they could never figure out what was wrong with me. Could that have been a sign of diabetes? And the only reason I'm asking about this is because 3 people in my family have diabetes and I know its nothing to mess around with. I'm just kind of worried because I'm only 17 and I've had all these problems and I've never gotten any answers. I mean these things don't just happen out of know where, there has to be something that's causing all this. But if you have any information about if what I have sounds like diabetes or not or if it sounds like something else it would really help because I'm pretty desperate at this point.
Yes, it could be a sign of diabetes mellitus or diabetes insipitus, which is a different type of problem even though it has the word diabetes in it.
you could be growing, which explains the hunger, and thirsty because it is dry outside.the more you drink the more you pee so that explains that as well.the more you drink the more diluted your urine becomes as i have noticed from drinking a lot.
Here are some signs of diabetes:
1. You are frequently thirsty
2. You need the toilet a lot
3. Your mouth is dry
4. Your vision is blurry
5. You have cuts and other sores that take a while to heal
6. You experience itching in and around the vagina
7. Your hands and feet feel numb and tingle
8. The skin on your neck, armpit and groin suddenly gets darker
9. You have inexplicably lost or gained weight
If you have these symptoms then it means you have diabetes.
If you want to buy herbal product to maintain diabetes then click:
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- what does it mean when your always hungry
- what does it mean when your hungry all the time
- what does it mean when you are always hungry
- what does it mean if your always hungry
- what does it mean when your always thirsty
- what does it mean when you are hungry all the time
- always hungry and peeing alot
- im always thirsty and i pee alot
- what does it mean if i\m always hungry
- what does it mean if you are always hungry